Boston Whaler 21’4″ Classic Outrage, 1980 Model
Fitted with Twin Yamaha 90 AETOL Outboard Engines (require full restoration)
For Sale by Brokerage: £12,500
- Classic Original 21’4″ Outrage designed by Bob Dougherty and Dick Fisher, who together were the founders of Boston Whaler.
- Most of these early Outrages are now in the hands of collectors.
- This is a rare opportunity to acquire an unrestored original – one of the last of the marque built in 1980 when production ended.
Reversible Pilot Seat
Aft Bench Seat
Centre console with Windscreen and rail
Teak Hatch to Console Storage
Forward Anchor Locker
- L.O.A. 21’4″
- BEAM 7’4″
- DRAFT (boat only) 9” (0.23 m)
- WEIGHT (dry, no engine) 1,600
- SWAMPED CAPACITY 3,700 lbs
- PERSONS CAPACITY 6
- MAXIMUM HORSEPOWER TBA
- MAXIMUM ENGINE WEIGHT 240kg (total)
- MINIMUM HORSEPOWER 60 hp (30 kW)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
Further information, images or viewing appointment – please call Russell on 07802 900230
Visit: Dorset Yacht Company Limited
Lake Yard, Lake Drive, Hamworthy, Poole, Dorset, BH15 4DT United Kingdom