The new 170 Super Sport is a big 17-footer that is as versatile, customizable and unsinkable as they come.
The standard boat is expertly rigged for fun and functionality with upscale features and room for seven people.
In addition, you can pick from a long list of enticing options to make the boat all your own. Choose from a bucket sport seat, carry-on livewell, poling platform, wakeboard rack, colored hull wrap and more.
Fish in the morning, then pull your friends around on a wakeboard in the afternoon.
With the new 170, boating excitement isn’t just possible – it’s probable.
- L.O.A.: 17’ 0” (5.18 m)
- Beam: 6’ 10” (2.08 m)
- Draft: 9” (0.23 m)
- Weight (dry, no engine): 1,150 lbs (521 kg)
- Maximum Weight Capacity: 1,570 lbs (712 kg)
- Swamped Capacity: 3,500 lbs (1,588 kg)
- Persons Capacity: 7
- Maximum Horsepower: 90 hp (67.11 kW)
- Minimum Horsepower: 40 hp (29.63 kW)
- Deadrise at Transom: 14°
- Fuel Capacity: Standard – 13 gal (49.2 L); Optional – 19 gal (71.9 L)
- Maximum Engine Weight: 410 lbs (185 kg)
- Transom Height: 20”
- Bridge Clearance: 3’ 3” (1.0 m)
- Bridge Clearance with Sun-top: 6’ 11” (2.11 m)
All hardware 316-L stainless steel
All rails welded 316-L stainless steel
DECK / COCKPIT
8” cleats (3)
24.5” interior freeboard
Bow and stern lifting eyes
Bow locker with fiberglass cover and overboard drain
Cockpit drain plug
Heavy-duty rub rail
Port side storage compartment with mesh retaining
Red graphics, striping and logos
Transom boarding steps
Welded stainless steel side rails
Fiberglass side console with storage
Side mount Mercury® control
Stainless steel steering wheel
Waterproof Pelican® box
Console side seat cooler
Fiberglass helm bench seat with drink holders (2)
6.5 gal portable fuel tanks with hold-down strap (2)
60 ELPT EFI Bigfoot FourStroke Mercury engine
Battery box with hold-down strap
Navigation lights with rope guide
GALVANIZED TRAILER WITH SWING TONGUE
Winch with nylon strap
Download the full pdf specification sheet here.