Displaying Whaler’s true “confidence to the core”, the completely new 380 Outrage® made her debut at the Miami International Boat Show in February 2017. Performing beautifully as an offshore fishing platform, an entertaining vessel, a yacht tender or all of the above, this completely new Outrage model offers full-spectrum pleasure and adventure. Featuring roomy, notched bow features, expansive seating and storage, the cockpit includes a new aft-facing couch with optional removable table and an optional Summer Kitchen – perfect for entertaining friends and family.
Boston Whaler’s precision-engineered hull and triple Mercury® Verado® engines work together to provide remarkable efficiency, reliability and smooth, predictable handling. Optional Whaler Watch technology provides remote connectivity by monitoring systems and vessel position via satellite, ensuring 24/7 security even while away.
- Choose optional Joystick Piloting for effortless docking and seamless command.
- Amenities for serious fishing include a 60-gallon transom livewell, a converting leaning post and ample strategically placed rod holders.
- Cavernous “garage” storage beneath the bow lounge accommodates dive tanks, life jackets and more.
- Air-conditioned helm deck boasts seating for the captain and two companions with bolsters and fold-down arm rests.
- Fully integrated hardtop offers protection from the elements.
- Dual widescreen helm displays feature state-of-the-art Raymarine® navigational technology and offer full control of the stereo as well as the Mercury propulsion system.
- Spacious air-conditioned cabin features a fully enclosed head for added comfort and privacy.
- Deluxe Leaning Post provides a second livewell for serious sportfishing, or choose the optional Summer Kitchen to gain a grill.
- Available with Seakeeper gyro-stabilizing system.
- L.O.A.: 38‘ (11.58 m)
- Beam: 11‘ 8“ (3.56 m)
- Draft: 23.5” (0.6 m)
- Weight (dry no engine): 14,500 lbs (6577 kg)
- Weight (with engines, fuel and water): 20,100 lbs (9117 kg)
- Max. Weight Capacity: 5,214 lbs (2365 kg)
- Swamp Capacity 5,000 lbs (2268 kg)
- Persons Capacity: 16
- Height (keel to highest point): 12’ 4”
- Height (lowest tip underwater gear, in down position, to top
of windshield/hardtop): 13’ 2” (No Upper Station)
- Maximum Horsepower: 1,050 hp (783 kW)
- Minimum Horsepower: 900 hp (671 kW)
- Maximum Engine Weight: 2,100 lbs (952 kg)
- Transom Height: 30” (.8 m)
- Transom Angle: 15º
- Deadrise at Transom: 23º
- Livewell Volume: 60 gallons (227 L)(transom)
- Fuel Capacity: 445 gallons (1684.5 L)
- Waste Capacity: 10 gallons (37.8 L)
- Water Capacity: 60 gallons (227 L)
- Bridge Clearance with Top: 9’ 0” (2.7 m)
- Bridge Clearance with Top and Radar: 10’ 4” (2.8 m)
- Bridge Clearance with Upper Station: 16’ 4” (4.98 m)
- European Certification: B